Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Funeral Arrangements

This is just not how our trip was suppose to end, but sadly it did, and now we just have to go on.  Rich's funeral arrangements are for this Saturday, April 11th.  Visitation is from 10:00-1200.  Service at 12:00 and burial to follow.  All will be at the Heritage Gardens Funeral Home and Cemetery in Niceville, FL   Address:  2201 Partin Dr N, Niceville, FL. 32578.   Phone, 850-729-1955.   If anyone wants to say a few words about Rich at his funeral, please feel free to when the Chaplin asks.  The out pouring of love, prayers, hugs, kisses, and the kindest emails, texts, and phone calls has been staggering, loving, and something I will always cherish forever.  I knew what a special man I married, I just never guessed how special he was to all of you.  For those of you who are able to attend his funeral please join us for some comradriere following the burial, at the American Legion in Niceville.  Address:  444 E John Sims Parkway,
I love you all so much throughout this painful journey.  I will have to spend the rest of my life being  "a Mother Theresa"  to pay forward all of the love, and kindness you have bestowed on Rich and I.  For those of you who only started the blog during the bad times, if you are ever bored and want to read the good times please do at Nicevilleyc.org  
All my Love and Gratitude to all of you who helped carry me through the absolute worse time of my life, I will be forever grateful.
Love,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment