Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Years 2015

Don't know what the hoopla is all about, all I know is that those crazy fireworks kept me from getting my beauty sleep.  Kathy and Rich woke up at midnight, gave each other a kiss, then went to bed.  Why would you wake up from a perfectly good nap for that?  Rich got his wind generator part yesterday, installed it this morning, and they are all excited about "making power".  Hopefully they will not have to run the engine now to charge their batteries.  Rich and Kathy just finished brunch on deck with Bloody Mary's.  I don' know about you, but anything with blood in it doesn't sound that great to me.  I hear there is a spiral ham for later, and I hope to get a taste of it.  Mom and Dad usually cave on the Holidays.  Bitts continues to be the problem child, er dog.  She has not peed in over a day...she sure has bladder control, or is extremely stubborn waiting for grass.  I guess Mom and Dad are going to buy some artificial turf to see if that helps.  I heard we will be leaving for Ft Meyers Beach tomorrow, so Dad said for you to follow us on the SPOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment